We represent those who need assistance with purchase, sale, refinance. As a client of The Bradley Law Firm, you can expect knowledgeable representation, prompt service, attention to detail and responsive communications from a professional dedicated to your success. Contact our firm concerning:
- Home Purchases and Sales - we can review the terms and conditions, negotiate on your behalf and help ensure that there will be no surprises
- Purchase and Sales Agreements - we can draft, review and negotiate these contracts to minimize your risk and maximize your benefit
- Title Insurance - this insurance guarantees that an owner has proper title to a property and can legally transfer title to another.
- Mortgages and Foreclosures
- Residential Closings/Spanish-Speaking Closings
- Self-Directed IRAs - through the use of your IRA, you may be able to invest in Real Estate without incurring any taxes until retirement
- Reverse Mortgages - a kind of loan used to turn the equity in your home into cash
We are a law firm, not a closing "company." As your lawyer, we can quickly and successfully deal with the Internal Revenue Service, Tennessee, Mississippi or Arkansas Department of Revenue, work with you to negotiate and settle judgments or other liens, and draft and file Affidavits of Heirship, or institute Probate Administration, if necessary.
The Bradley Law Firm, PLLC has the knowledge and experience to successfully assist you with all of your Residential Real Estate and Commercial Real Estate needs.
Contact Alison Grimm our Memphis home closings and refinancing specialist for assistance.
P: (901) 937-2803
F: (901) 624-2684
The Bradley Law Firm, PLLC
3107 East Corporate Edge Drive
Germantown, Tennessee 38138
Attn: Alison Grimm
*Please note Department Hours are 9:30 am - 1:30 pm CST.
CLICK BELOW FOR FORMS