Attorney J. Anthony Bradley has more than ten years experience in assisting individuals and families with their estate planning and wealth planning. Every adult in America needs some type of estate planning, whether in the form of a simple will or a document with more complex tax planning provisions. An experienced attorney can help you protect your interests and your family through solid estate planning.
At The Bradley Law Firm, we don't try to oversell our services or create generic documents. Rather, we will custom-tailor a solution specific to your needs. In addition, we strive to remain readily accessible and responsive to every client.
You probably have questions about the following topics. We can help you find the answers that are right for you.
- Wills and Trusts - through the use of a Living Trust or Last Will and Testament, you may plan for the future and enjoy peace of mind knowing that your wishes will be carried out according to your design
- Durable Powers of Attorney - you can authorize another individual to make financial or medical decisions if you become too ill to make those decisions on your own behalf
- Tax Planning - estate, inheritance, and gift tax planning can help you ensure that your wishes are complied with and that your loved ones are provided for
- Family Limited Partnership (FLP) - a limited partnership created to manage and control jointly-owned family property
- Charitable Giving
- QTIP - a Qualified Terminable Interest Property trust that instructs how your spouse will distribute your remaining assets after your death
- QDOT - a Qualified Domestic Trust permits a non-citizen spouse to qualify for the marital deduction
- Planning for Pets - ensure that your beloved animals are properly cared for
- Elder Law - plan for Medicare eligibility and preserve your personal assets
- Planning for Minors/Guardianships - establishing a guardianship authorizes a designated adult to make decisions on behalf of a minor or incompetent person
With extensive estate planning experience, attorney J. Anthony Bradley has the background and knowledge to ensure your estate plan is done correctly.
Contact The Bradley Law Firm, PLLC to discuss your Estate Planning and Probate needs and please feel free to fill out our Estate Planning Questionnaire.
With an office in Germantown, Tennessee, the Bradley Law Firm PLLC assists clients with Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Special Needs Planning, Conservatorships & Guardianships, Probate and Estate Administration, Business Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Self-Directed IRA's, VA Pension Planning, VA Service-connected Disability Pensions (including Agent Orange and Nehmer Claims), Self-directed IRA’s, Commercial Real Estate and Residential Real Estate, Social Security Disability Insurance, and Supplemental Security Income cases throughout the Memphis area, West Tennessee, North Mississippi and Eastern Arkansas. The Firm is also licensed in Kentucky.