Starting a Business
Acquiring or starting a business involves many legal issues that have importance today and in the future. The Bradley Law Firm can serve you to start up or acquire your new business in Tennessee, Mississippi and Arkansas.
Typical legal issues include:
- Selection of Business Entity and Formation - including LLCs, partnerships and corporations
- Asset Protection Strategies - utilizing tax laws, insurance, estate planning and other legal tools to protect your property from legal problems and taxes during your life and after your death
- General counsel services
- Business Succession Planning - helps make sure the family business transfers smoothly from one generation to the next
- Business Dissolution or Termination
- Mergers and Acquisitions
- Buy/Sell Agreements
- Licensure Issues (e.g., sales tax, alcohol, tobacco, firearms licenses)
- Secure the Tax Identification Number for the new business
To learn more about business start up, contact The Bradley Law Firm. We will ensure a proper setup, resulting in smooth transitions from the start.
With an office in Germantown, Tennessee, the Bradley Law Firm PLLC assists clients with Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Special Needs Planning, Conservatorships & Guardianships, Probate and Estate Administration, Business Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Self-Directed IRA's, VA Pension Planning, VA Service-connected Disability Pensions (including Agent Orange and Nehmer Claims), Self-directed IRA’s, Commercial Real Estate and Residential Real Estate, Social Security Disability Insurance, and Supplemental Security Income cases throughout the Memphis area, West Tennessee, North Mississippi and Eastern Arkansas. The Firm is also licensed in Kentucky.