J. Anthony Bradley, Memphis, Tennessee Attorney
J. Anthony Bradley is a VA Accredited Attorney –
With offices in the Bradley Law Building in Germantown, TN, he practices in the area of estate planning, including wills, trusts, special needs planning, elder care planning & protection, VA pension planning (including the VA Aid & Attendance Improved Pension), and probate administration. Anthony's practice areas also include business law, real estate, and Self-directed IRA’s.
- He represents clients in Tennessee, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Kentucky.
- He is also a CPA (inactive).
- He earned his Bachelor of Accounting, Master of Accountancy, and Juris Doctor from the University of Mississippi.
- He earned his LL.M in Taxation from the University of Miami.
- He was a judicial law clerk for Justice James L. Roberts of the Mississippi Supreme Court.
- He was named as one of the Mid-South Rising Stars in 2008 and 2009.
- He was a 2-time recipient of the FIVE STAR Best in Client Satisfaction designation for Memphis
- He is a recipient of the Memphis Business Journal Forty Under 40 Award.
- He has been selected to Super Lawyers in 2010, 2011, and 2012.
- He was admitted to the Mississippi Bar in 1996, the Tennessee Bar in 1998, the Arkansas Bar in 2006, and the Kentucky Bar in 2012.
- He is an Active Participant in Toys For Tots
- He has earned Martindale-Hubbell® Client Distinction Award based upon clients’ ratings
- He has been named a 2013 Five Star Wealth Manager by Five Star Professional.
- He is a VA Accredited Attorney and a leading, Mid-south educator in the area of the VA Aid & Attendance Improved Pension.
- And, he appears on the Fox 13 "Ask the Attorney" live broadcast at 7:45am on the second Wednesday of each month.
With an office in Germantown, Tennessee, the Bradley Law Firm PLLC assists clients with Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts, Special Needs Planning, Conservatorships & Guardianships, Probate and Estate Administration, Business Law, Mergers and Acquisitions, Self-Directed IRA's, VA Pension Planning, VA Service-connected Disability Pensions (including Agent Orange and Nehmer Claims), Self-directed IRA’s, Commercial Real Estate and Residential Real Estate, Social Security Disability Insurance, and Supplemental Security Income cases throughout the Memphis area, West Tennessee, North Mississippi and Eastern Arkansas. The Firm is also licensed in Kentucky.